Monday, October 12, 2009

It's a rainy day

Horrible weather! I do like to see seasons change, it's very refreshing, but this sleet... So i just went to work in the morning and then came straight back home. That's it.
My vanity. I'm such a sucker for pretty things, like vintage perfume bottles, old boxes, small decorative mirrors...

These two nicely framed pictures i found from work few weeks ago. They are prints of 19th century Parisian fashion plates.
Now i'm looking for a perfect place to hang them..

Bix loves to go into boxes and paper bags..

Cecil loves to interrupt when i'm reading. Well, i wasn't actually reading that book ("How To Win Friends and Influence People" by Dale Carnegie) , i was just trying to take a photo of it. I bought it from Fida 'couse i've heard that it's hilarious. (But i already have friends and i'm not sure how much i really wanna influence people...!) Oh well, i'll tell you what i think of it after i've read it.

I have a really cool new app in my iPhone called Polarize! Look! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can comment in English, tai suomeksi. Of just for fun, in deutsch!