Thursday, October 15, 2009

Hey hepcats! I'm back!

I apologize that i haven't been able to update my little blog in few days. I'll make it up to you now!
What was i wearing on wednesday:
This vintage leather jacket is very nice thing to own when it's cold and windy outside!
Shoes of the day. Flea market find.
Once again, we had a fun day at work (no, i was not wearing that hat when i left home that morning, and no, i'm not working as a santa's little helper :)!
Here's my co-worker Aila! She's also one of my beautiful models!
These oh-so-sweet gloves i found from Fida.

This glass bowl is my new favourite! It's shaped like a diamond! Suits me!


This jug that's shaped like a pineapple, is probably an old liqour bottle, and i love it!

My new big Minnie Mouse bag is perfect for my spotswear! ;D

4 comments:

  1. i love your looks so much i could cryyyy <3 !

    toivottavasti nähdään pian. teetä !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your boots, I have a similar pair, but they're too shabby to wear. I haven't been able to find a new pair that I can afford to buy. :(

    ReplyDelete

You can comment in English, tai suomeksi. Of just for fun, in deutsch!