Monday, March 5, 2012

Helsinki Burlesque Festival + Atelieri O.Haapala = LOVE


I was dj'ing at the Helsinki Burlesque Festival, as usual. This was my outfit. A week before the festival i had no clue what i was going to wear..then my friend Rhia showed me this. It's perfect! The golden orchid headpice is by me.
This was the 5th HBF, so we had quite a party! I'll post more photos later...

My fellow DJ, Atom of Finland and me

Headpiece by me, dress is a fleamarket find, shoes from a thrift store in New York 

Sakari and me

More Atelieri O.Haapala photos from the festival here.

4 comments:

  1. You look perfect, gorgeous, divine!

    I love the backdrop who everyone that attends the HBF gets their pic taken on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glorious picks on the sickle moon. Love it! You look like a real moon goddess, especially with that gorgeous golden orchid headpiece. Hugs from Germany!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ihihii... sä oot aina niin törkeen tyylikäs :D Kuin suoraan 30-luvun leffasta!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want one of those moons! You look magical, you have such an amazing collection of clothes! xx

    ReplyDelete

You can comment in English, tai suomeksi. Of just for fun, in deutsch!