Tuesday, April 3, 2012

xxx noir party

Vitaminwater launched a new drink, xxx noir and invited me and some of my friends to the party. The dresscode was xxx. I was wearing a Fiona Timantti hat, a see through dress (fleamarket find), black bra, black vintage 50's girdle, black belt, seamed stockings and super high heels.
The dress was really see through.


 Bondage art by Tinttu Henttonen

 Jan and Vesa

 Miia, Mert and me

 Paula and Miikka

 Guest dj's, The Misshapes (Geordon Nicol and Leigh Lezark)


Vesa and Mert

p.s. It may seem that my life is one continuous party, but i can assure you it's not. I work almost every day of the week, but it might be boring to post pictures of me attaching diamonds etc. Besides, i work alone at my atelier at the moments, so there is no-one to take pictures of me working...

p.p.s. I made yet another Treasury List! I might make a whole series..This one is called Green With Envy.

4 comments:

  1. Love, love, love, love, love, love, love. You look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures! You look great! xx

    http://styleexcess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you look divine, I would love to see your work in progress too! x

    ReplyDelete

You can comment in English, tai suomeksi. Of just for fun, in deutsch!