Friday, February 12, 2010

Helsinki Burlesque on ice?

We had a burlesque show in The Icepark in Helsinki. It was the very first time i was DJ'ing outside and it was snowing! It was fun!

Some of my records. I carry them around in vintage cases, of course. Photo Aino Frilander.


My sporty outfit. Notice the old ski boots. Photos A.F.

The Queen of Helsinki Burlesque, Bettie Blackheart. Photos Tuoman Lairila.

Our icy pick up boy, Jack Frost.

Few pics of our lovely stars...
Sandy Jungle.

Bent Van Der Bleu. Ice Fish Baby!

Lucie Goodness.

The winner of "The Best Skating Outfit"!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a ton of fun! Too bad I missed this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lots of fun! And darn I am so jealous now! You got a pair of those old skiing shoes I have been searching for so long time. My aunt has one pair in white and with red lacing. I am dreaming of those, though they are too small for me. Perhaps I can find a pair of my own someday.

    ReplyDelete

You can comment in English, tai suomeksi. Of just for fun, in deutsch!