Monday, December 28, 2009

HulaPirates Holiday Party

We had a pre-christmas party at Wäiski with my burlesque family few weeks ago. I was DJ'ing with my mentor Miroslove Satan.


Here's on of my threasures, vintage 30's silk dress. It's in very good condition, and fits me perfectly. Flea market find.

Don't you just love those details?


I even 30's style shoes with about 2inch heel, though i normally prefer higher heels. These shoes are repro, from flea market.

Here's me with two sweethearts, Lola Vanilla and Jack Frost.
It was a night of good friends, music, cocktails and interesting new acquaintances...

2 comments:

  1. aivan ihana toi mekko! varsinkin noi yläosan yksityiskohdat!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Niin on...mä meinasin pyörtyä kun löysin tän yhdestä vaatekasasta kirppiksellä! :D

    ReplyDelete

You can comment in English, tai suomeksi. Of just for fun, in deutsch!