Saturday, August 24, 2013

Photo shoots with Tuomas. He's good..!


 
 I've started a new fun photo project with my friend Tuomas. The goal is to take lots of photos and have fun! The first session we just wandered around Katajanokka (where i live) and took photos in street corners. I still had green hair... I'm wearing my new RED leather jacket from Ansa, i'm totally mad about it! Perfect red! And ofcourse Minna Parikka shoes.

The secon session was for my friend Miia, those marvelous earrings are made by her. 

The third was just for fun! We had few classic pin-up/fetish looks. This photo is just a teaser of whats coming. A unphotoshopped, a bit blurry pic, but i love the feeling in this one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can comment in English, tai suomeksi. Of just for fun, in deutsch!