Sunday, October 24, 2010

Vaasa adventure

Wouldn't want to live there, but very much like to visit.

My new favourite red wine, partly because of the label...

Good food in great company, sweet!


Homemade ice cream! I need that recipe...

That lovely plate was a find from Vaasa Antique fair, here's few pics:

Cats!

Lovely owls!

Cool old toys.

Jewelry.


I need one of those!

Paperbacks!
Beautiful old things!

My discreet outfit for a 60th birthday party (Not my party, silly! I'm still just 27).

Here's few cool finds from fleamarkets:
I'm mad about those cool covers! Anyone else share this enthusiasm?

Lovers.

Wink!

A pair of very old skates!

I bought some very cool old photos from the antique fair. I will post them here as soon as i have time to scan them. I should do that to some other old photos too, share the inspiration.

3 comments:

  1. No wonder you like that wine, the label is fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hieno juttu lokakuun Avotakassa :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Penny: I so wanted to like it, i'm glad it was really good! :)

    Ina: Kiitos! :D

    ReplyDelete

You can comment in English, tai suomeksi. Of just for fun, in deutsch!